For several years, the first full week in June has been set aside in appreciation of the pets in our lives. This is a great time of year to pamper your pet for all that they bring into your life. We would like to encourage pet owners to take a little extra time with your pet this week, even if you simply spend some extra time with them to show them that you appreciate their companionship in life.
If you are looking for some special ways to show added attention to your pet(s), here are a few suggestions:
2. Play a few extra games of fetch this week
3. A trip to the groomer or an at home grooming (if this is something they enjoy)
4. Purchase a new toy or dog bed
5. Homemade dog treats (several recipes can be found online)
1. Extra lap time
2. New toys or cat bed
3. Create a new sunny place for napping
4. Treats (homemade or otherwise)
5. A gentle brushing
1. Special treats
2. New toys
3. Added attention
4. Bath (if this is something they enjoy)
Whatever you decide to do, remember to have fun and enjoy your added time with your pet.
Ask us at Animal Central if you need more suggestions on how to pamper your pet this week.
Dr. George Stroberg, DVM and Staff